FansBet Group was founded by fans with a passion for football, sports betting and gaming; fans who wished to offer a different betting experience to the everyday fan by providing them the opportunity to give back to the causes that matter most to them through our FansBet Giving Back program.
Licensed and headquartered in Malta and UK, all their people have a passion and commitment to offering the best possible experience to their players.
FansBet Group is dedicated to creating a valuable ecosystem for fans everyday betting and gaming in a socially responsible environment of giving back to fan causes.
They build assets that are at the convergence of sports, betting, gaming, fantasy and media; delivering an ecosystem that provides access to immense fan value worldwide.
The iGaming offering of FansBet Group provides players with an environment that is customer friendly, secure, and safe. Both FansBet Casino & Rush Casino offer hundreds of games from a wide range of providers from all over the world helping to ensure we deliver the best possible player experience.
FansBet Group is seeing an enthusiastic apprentice to join their growing digital and social media team. The candidate should have previous experience in social media and a passion for sport. A good knowledge about football and all other major sports is desirable. Some basic knowledge of the gambling industry is also a bonus but not necessary as training will be provided.
The successful candidate will be comfortable working on a variety of different projects. They will work with the Social and Content Manager and Fan Media Manager to plan and execute the brands digital strategies, including content creation, social media, community management and manage the day-to-day social media platforms and channels. The candidate should be a self-starter and take a creative approach to social media. This role will be remote working based in Manchester and evening and weekends may be required weekly on a shift basis as the world sporting calendar dictates.
The Social Media and Content apprentice will work with the Fan Media Manager, Marketing team and external Fan Media Groups. They will be responsible for implementing social media strategies, from scheduling social updates to producing creative assets for social use.
The successful candidate will be proactive in developing regular, fresh creative content for the use across social media. They need to have an understanding of the power of social media and the part it can play within the digital marketing space, The candidate will also need to have first-class attention to detail, superb organisational skills and excellent writing skills.
- Assist in the creation of engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, which enlighten audiences and promote brand-focused messages.
- Manage and Co-Ordinate the brand podcast, the podcast schedule with the Hosts and Co-Hosts and assist with creating content for podcast episodes each week.
- Co-ordinate social media messaging with colleagues and attending weekly meetings.
- Assist in lead generation and communications for external fan media groups and ongoing account management
- Assist in the analysis of social media campaigns, monitoring campaign performance and areas for social media campaign improvement.
- Work alongside the digital and wider Fan Media team to ensure social media activity coincides with brand content and campaigns, or other brand messages.
- Monitor and develop reports on competitor activity within social media spaces.
- Oversee all brand social media accounts (Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Youtube, TikTok etc).
Work Perks and Benefits
- Trips to HQ in Malta
- Gym membership allowance
- Training budget
- New starter care package
- Team meeting days and events
- A-C (4-9) English and Maths at GCSE or equivalent
- A passion for social media and digital content!
- Able to organise and manage your own time efficiently
- Excellent organisation skills and time management
- Desire to analyse data to better understand and monitor performance on sprout social
- Able to communicate in an organised and professional manner clearly and concisely
- Good attention to detail and analytical skills with the ability to think strategically
- Experience in using social media accounts
- Confident and creative with a good imagination
- Hardworking and results driven
- Able to work as part of a team, as well as on your own initiative
- Flexible and enthusiastic with the ability to work well under pressure
- Adaptable and a sports enthusiast
- A team player and will be able to work in an exciting, changing and fast-paced remote working environment
- A keen interest in Digital Marketing, Social Media and Content production
Training to be Provided
The Juice Academy is a digital marketing Academy based in Castlefield, Manchester. They train up to 80 apprentices a year, whilst the apprentices work with businesses around the North West (and sometimes further afield!). The training is delivered by industry professionals from their sister company, Tangerine Communications. The Juice Academy training sessions are a hybrid of face-to-face learning within the academy in Castlefield, and online delivery via Zoom. Apprentices will also receive the on the job training in the workplace. The final three months of the course will be the ‘assessment period’ during which apprentices are expected to produce a portfolio of work and complete a series of assessments. Full digital marketing training to be provided on-the-job and off-the-job. The Juice Academy partner with Apprentify, who support apprentices in the workplace through development coaching.
The qualification will include:
• Level 3 Junior Content Producer